Thanks to this morning’s Dark Side of the Moon and Wizard of Oz memory, I thought I’d look to see if the same kind of spooky coincidence holds true for other things. Things like the monthly list of the Top 20 Sites From Which Nice People Came To Look At The Monkey In The Window™! And, amazingly enough, I found the connection.
There are (not counting repeated phrases) exactly the right number of lines in the song Brain Damage to assign one to each blogger and have the last two (very appropriate ones) left for me. The results are… scary. But I’ll let you draw your own conclusinos. Enjoy!
- Unix Gal – The lunatic is on the grass. The lunatic is on the grass.
- Anything But Ordinary – Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs.
- Dandelion Wine – Got to keep the loonies on the path.
- Annessa.net – The lunatic is in the hall. The lunatics are in my hall.
- Busy Mom Blog – The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
- Zuly’s Zu – And every day the paper boy brings more.
- Random Ravings – And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
- Ain’t Too Proud to Blog – And if there is no room upon the hill
- The Gamer’s Nook – And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
- Stupid Evil Bastard – I’ll see you on the dark side of the moon.
- GeekGasm – The lunatic is in my head. The lunatic is in my head.
- Aged and Confused – You raise the blade, you make the change
- Blissfully Bitter – You re-arrange me ’til I’m sane.
- Buzzstuff – You lock the door
- Inside Gretchen’s Head – And throw away the key.
- The Mighty Geek – There’s someone in my head but it’s not me.
- Gnome Girl – And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
- .em – You shout and no one seems to hear.
- Pickle Juice – And if the band you’re in starts playing different tunes
- A Small Victory – I’ll see you on the dark side of the moon.
I can’t think of anything to say except…
I think it’s marvelous! HaHaHa!