You all must realize by now that I am a stubborn stat freak who won’t let go of an idea until it’s been beaten into the ground no matter how annoying it gets. So, since it’s month-end, it must be time for the:
Top 20 Sites From Which Nice People Came To Look At The Monkey In The Window™
- The Gamer’s Nook – After being bitten by a radioactive moose, mild-mannered Scott Baron was transformed into Baron Von Blogiverse!
- Ain’t Too Proud to Blog – When a freak thunderstorm struck the St. Pete Times Forum durning her audition to be a Lightning Ice Girl, Robyn was transformed into The Tampa Bay Lightning!
- The AlteredBlog – The result of an experiment to fuse the power of an hurricane with the power of cheese… Behold! It’s Altered Man!
- Inside Gretchen’s Head – Once meek and shy, Iowa farm girl, Gretchen Pirillo, has been transformed by the harsh streets of San Francisco into The Dark Mistress of the Blogiverse!
- .em – Strange visitor from another planet, it’s Space Bran!
- A Small Victory – Adopted by monks, she learned arts both mystic and martial. Queen Katana!
- Gnome-Girl – Soaring through the California skies, it’s the Avenging Angel, baybee!
- The Mighty Geek – Master of the mystical arts, it’s The Mighty Geek!
- Kiss My Blog – Once a spy for the CIA, when an enemy agent slipped a mysterious chemical into her Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Dania transformed into Danger Girl!
- Shattered Buddha – Wielder of the secret flame of the ancients, Dragonleg seeks out evildoers wherever they hide!
- Linkmeister – Powered by the Hawaiian sun, Linkmeister patrols the Pacific as Captain Mahalo!
- The .NET Guy – When Bill Gates launched his top secret project to create an army of super soldiers, little did he realize that one of them would escape to fight for justice. Dot NET Guy!
- IMAO – Recruited into the dark world of simian hitmen at the tender age of 12, young Frank J became The Monkey Assassin!
- bigSimon – Don’t make Big Simon angry. You won’t like him when he’s angry.
- Dandelion Wine – Giving book burners a taste of their own: Farenheit 451!
- Brian Kane Online – Staunch fighter for truth, justice and the American Way, mild-mannered Brian Kane is really, The Super Patriot!
- Anything But Ordinary – The fusion of (wo)man and machine, she is CyborGrrl!
- FlaBlog – Tired of having sand kicked in his face at Daytona Beach, Mark Lane has become the Ninja Liberal!
- Billegible – By day, she’s a simple doc nerd, but at night… Oh Canada!
- WHUZZUP! – He shoots his stinging projectiles with the accuracy of a drunken chipmunk. He is Poison Arrow!
With much thanks to the Hero Machine