Figured I might as well do something with this blog. So, here’s a Facebook meme where I got tagged by Darlena (yes, Bruce, even Darlena is on Facebook…so, where are you?).
Fill in the answers…honestly…
Can you fill this out without lying? You’ve been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. At the end, choose some people to be tagged. Don’t forget to tag me!
To do this, copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours. Easy peasy!
Next, tag some people (in the right hand corner of the app). Click publish (at the bottom). Have fun! 🙂
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Offley Tawny Porto
2.Where was your profile picture taken?
At an awards banquet where the entertainment was a magician. The bunny ears were centerpieces on some tables.
3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
I suck at it, because I keep forgetting and trying to play it like a real guitar.
4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
It’s midnight-ish, and I’m thinking of bed.
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yep. Just about anywhere, but Maine is the current front runner.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Can’t remember. I doubt it.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Besides Venita and Paul, Sgt. Grump lives about15 minutes away.
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I haven’t had any in a long time. It’s not my preferred soda (Mtn. Dew), but I haven’t had any of that in a while either.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
After my dad died, I came home with his guitar and sat down to play it. It still smelled like cigarettes, Old Spice and coffee. That did me in.
12. Who took your profile picture?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
I don’t take pictures very often, so I don’t remember. Probably one of the kids or Venita.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes, but it would suuuuuuuuuuuck.
6. Are you upset about anything?
Not really. The current wave of political ignorance irritates me, but that’s about it.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
18. Are you a bad influence?
19. Night out or night in?
90-percent IN. 10-percent OUT.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
I honestly don’t think there’s a single thing that I couldn’t live without, including some things I dearly love. My new day planner is getting to be addictive. I really can’t see a day without coffee being fun. I get itchy when I can’t get on a computer at least once a day. But I could survive without things for a day.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Were staying at patricks. Too tired to drive home.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Could be much worse.
24. Do you hate anyone?
Why bother? That gives them power they don’t deserve.
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
A whole bunch of messages, the last being about plans for my 30th high school reunion next year. Gah.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Unless port wine triggers drug alerts.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes, but I think they were either deluded, drunk or damning.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
“If I only had a brain…”
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Nobody better be knocking on my window at 2AM unless they want to hear someone scream like a little girl.
30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
Only a couple years left for that one, and I really don’t want either kid to be a parent just yet.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Attend a boring meeting, teach a class on SQL, and run our baseball sim.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
33. Do you smile a lot?
Yes. I’m a pretty happy idiot.
Mine be-ist up on my blog.
Wow, please do say “Hi” to Darlena for me.
I’m not gonna try and answer all those in this comment section. I found my self nodding in agreement with some of yours. Not a bad exercise, all in all.
I know I’m one of the 10 people left on the internets that doesn’t have a Facebook thingy, but it just seems like work to me. Rather, it looks like it would be lots of fun at first, THEN becoming like work to keep everything updated and such.
I expect that I will breakdown shortly. But DON’T expect me to go so far as Twittering… 🙂
That’s the problem, actually. It’s too easy. It feeds off the laziness gene.