Tonight’s mission (inspired by the previous link): Find as many fine examples of Too Much Time On my Hands as I can stand.
- Digital Waterguns – Imagine a place with over a thousand categorized photos of toys designed to inflict moistening upon unsuspecting foes. Imagine a digital watergun museum.
- How Much is Inside? – How much beer in a keg? How much ketchup in a packet? We need answers dammit!
- Anime Blood – How about a database of anime character bloodtypes?
- The Literal Ultima – The site describes itself as a Project Gutenberg for Ultima. In fact, it contains the transcripts of every NPC conversation and every book, scroll and sign in the first seven Ultima games.
- Toastman Portraits – Portraits in the preferred medium of true artists everywhere: Toast!
- Museum of Coathangers – I especially like the Joan Crawford Wing.
- LED Museum – Any site who’s opening page features a “GUESS THE DIODE! Is this a Germanium radio diode or LED?” question gets my vote.
- Barney Smith’s Toilet Seat Art Museum – I wasn’t going to include this…until I saw the photo of the school kids visiting! What the hell? How do you get funding for a field trip like that?
- Industrious Clock – Finally, an oldie, but a goodie. Someone with too much time on his hands. Literally.